If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- KENDRA SCOTT ROBBY 14K gold Plated Pink Hibiscus & Coral BRACELET NWotag 195
- Solid 10K White gold 6.5mm Round Semi Mount Fine .4ct Diamonds Wedding Ring
- R163 Genuine 9ct or 18K gold Natural Ruby 5-Stone Eternity Bridge Ring in yr siz
- Solid 14k Yellow gold Rope Heart Pendant w Trinity Knot & Filigree Heart Design
- 0.35CTW DIAMOND MICRO PAVE RING
- 0.50 TCW Round Diamond 14k White gold Wedding Anniversary Cluster Ring Size 7.25
- 14K Solid Yellow gold Cluster Ring with Natural Ruby Oval Cut 6.30GM Size7.25
- 20.61810mm 18K Rare Natural Purple Titanium Crystal Brazilian Crystal Pendant
- Carissima Pendente da women in gold Bianco 9K (375) con Diamante 0.25 K, 46 cm
- Estate 14 k Solid gold Diamond Ring
- 925er silver green emaillierter Medaillon-Anhänger mit Perlchen 9927234
- Colgante Cencerro con Flor silver 925 Mate Parcial Collar, Colgante silver
- Greco Pegasus Cavallo Inciso Nome Testo Militare Piastrina Cane
- MATERIA Halskette mit Kristall Anhänger 925 silver mit Swarovski Crystal green
- RING SIZ 6 NWOT QVC DIAMONIQUE 3 STONE STERLING SWIRL DESIGN CLASSIC 4.6 GR NICE
- Traditional Big Handmade Kundan Stone Pearl Beaded Wedding Wear Jhumka Earrings
- Cushion Shape 14.00 MM Semi Mount Ring Eternity Authentic gold Festival Jewelry
- 1 CT Halo Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring D VS 18KT White gold Certified
- 14k White gold Round Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring .50ct
- Bracelet silver 925 rhodié Altesse anneau arabesques pavé en zirconium neuf GL
- Ladies Diamond Engagement Ring Marquise Cut 14K Yellow gold 0.50 twt Size 7 6.2g
- Pave Halo 0.95 Carat VS2 H Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring White gold
- Valentine Cubic Zirconia Tennis Bracelet
- 10K White gold Lab Grown Diamond Ring bluee Created Moissanite Created Sapphire
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.